Covid Safety Measures
We are very excited for you to join us at The Steel Yard. We will be following strict government guidelines to ensure yours and our employee’s safety. Our team will guide you through these simple measures upon arrival.
Your agreement: We have created a guideline document in line with the Government regulation that you need to review before your reservation. We ask if you refrain from visiting us if you display any symptoms of Covid-19, to do so would be unfair on our team and other guests.
Contact details: You are required to provide contact details when making your reservation as part of track and trace. We will keep these records on file for 21 days before deleting.
Covid Safety Mesaures:
- Please maintain this throughout your visit. No ‘household’ of ticket holders will come closer than 2m to the next household – audiences will follow guidelines throughout the experience.
- Once you’ve been allocated your table, please remain seated at all times unless you require the use of toilet facilities.
- We ask that you wear a mask, whilst visiting the toilet facilities.
- Increased ventilation designed into venue mechanics
- All drinks service to be ordered via a text message system, so no communal bar area will be in use.
- Suitable washing facilities with soap and water and hand sanitisers will be provided at regular intervals
- We will also provide tissues, no-touch rubbish bins, hand soap, alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol, disinfectants, and disposable towels for workers and audiences.
- Signage will encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, and bins provided for disposable gloves and tissues
- Hand sanitiser (alcohol gel) dispensers in each tunnel archway entrance
- Strict housekeeping in effect wherever audiences go.
- Venue cleaned by professional teams every night.
Heath and Safety: In our commitment to your health and safety we are maintaining the utmost hygiene and safety practices at all times. In preparation for our opening The Steel Yard has been deep cleaned and all tables and chairs will be sanitised before you are seated.
We would appreciate your support to follow these guidelines for yours, our team and the other diner’s enjoyment.
Let us know your event requirements
Monument: 5 min walk
Cannon Street: 6 min walk
Cannon Street: 6 min walk
London Bridge: 11 min walk
Cycle Docking Station
Queen Street, Bank: 5 min walk
Lower Thames Street, Monument: 7 min walk
London City Airport: 45 mins
London Heathrow: 1 hour 10 mins
London Gatwick: 1 hour