Christmas at Sabinis
OXYGEN EVENT SERVICES, THIS CHRISTMAS, BRINGS TO THE STEEL YARD A MOB THEME FIT FOR LONDON….
Mr Charles Sabini, London’s most notorious 1920’s gangster, invites you to a party you cannot refuse.
It is 1928. The Steel Yard, a London Victorian warehouse is flowing with liquor, bound for our teetotal Yankee friends. Business has never been so good for Mr Sabini and he wishes to celebrate in style at the heart of the action. Forget the American mob parties, with their moonshine. London is the place to be.
London is ready to roar!
The Steel Yard is a beautifully restored, unique and exciting party venue a short walk from Cannon Bridge, Bank and Monument stations in the heart of the City. Our incredible event space combines the latest production technology with an outstanding team to create the very best parties in London for up to 600 guests.
80 – 200 Seated dinners & lunches
100 – 400 Buffet / Bowl food
Numbers can be increased to 600 for standing receptions
CHRISTMAS PARTY FEATURES
• Exclusive hire of The Steel Yard from 6:30pm until midnight
• ‘London 1920’s gangster’ styling with extensive 76 fixture lighting rig and lighting desk operator
• 60 minute drinks reception with unlimited sparkling wine
• A three course seated dinner with coffee and petit fours or a bowl food reception (five bowls)
• Unlimited house wine, beer and soft drinks during your time party (4 hours)
• DJ and disco for your Christmas party (4 hours)
• Live 1920’s swing band
• Casino tables
• Venue security and manned cloackroom
• Pre-event tasting for 2 people
• Dedicated Event Manager from the Oxygen Event Services